14 Nov 2008

Introduction -Part 2-



안녕하세요^^ (read: Annyeonghaseyo a.k.a “Hi”) Nindi’s here~~ Actually I’m the admin of this blog,, But I haven’t been active here for a while~ hehe,, Now I’d like to talk about myself,, My nickname is Ndy but the girls here called me Ndor,, *don’t ask the reason* I’m 21 years old ordinary girl,, very very ordinary~~ haha,,, I love PINK just like many other girly girls,, Got interest in fashion, actually my dream now is to be a fashion editor in a famous magazine,, *I knew I took the wrong path* that’s why I love to go for shopping everywhere,, I got stuck in my “Korean World” since 2002 and now you can call me TVXQ’s HUGE fan,, I’d like you all who read my post to listen to their songs! Oh,, and I have another goal for my life,,, I wish I can speak fluently in 5 languages,, *now I just can manage to used in 4 languages* (Indonesian, English, Korean, and a little bit Japanese which get better now *all credits to Johnny’s Jimusho*) the other one that I want to try is French,,, I dont know why, but doesn’t it cool for being expert in many languages?? And one thing that I love to do is DANCE!! I don’t really like sport but you can train your body while dancing,, that’s why I love it,,, You can also have your pretty outfits in your dance performances!! Things that I don’t like are MILK *yucks*, cheese *sometimes I like it though*, mayonnaise, pasta, spaghetti,,, pretty weird huh?? Forgot!!! The thing that I hate the most is STUDY!!! That makes me sick~~~
Well,, I think that’s enough for the introduction,, Maybe next time I’ll post something that interesting for you to read,, sorry if I made mistakes in my English,, It’s been years since I had my last English class~~ hehe,,, see ya all around!

0 comments: